At James Little, we take pride in offering independent insurance services that meet our client’s requirements. As an independent company representing some of the state’s top-rated insurance companies, we provide you with services such as auto, homeowners, life, commercial, and renters insurance. Don’t get bogged down with all the insurance policies; let us help you find the best approach for your lifestyle.
Living In Keller TX
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas, in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of July 1, 2019, is 47,213. Wikipedia
Keller is just north of Fort Worth, which offers many attractive spots including; botanical garden, amazing zoo, opera, and ballet. Its cost of living is almost 14% less than the national average, making it an affordable option for many. Arlington ( about 20 – 30 minutes south of Keller) is home of the Dallas Cowboys, the Texas Rangers, and even a chapter of Mensa. The Fort Worth area has something for everyone, and still has an unemployment rate, 8.2%, that is below average.
Auto Insurance in Keller
At James Little, we ensure you receive the best deals and discounts for car insurance. Our team of insurance agents can offer you services such as:
- Liability coverages: We offer our clients Bodily Injury and Property Damage liability covers. Our clients choose their liability limit options, which can either be Split or Combined single limits.
- Personal Injury Protection: If you’ve sustained an injury due to an accident, James Little Agency offers clients PIP, which would cover medical bills, lost wages, and more as a result of no-fault car accidents.
- Medical Payments: The James Little Agency offers medical coverage to clients who have sustained any form of injury due to a car accident.
- Comprehensive covers: Our comprehensive auto-insurance plans will cover you from any damage caused by events such as fire, theft, vandalism, and more.
- Roadside assistance: Dead battery? Flat tire? No matter the problem, we’ve got your back. We offer roadside coverage for disabled vehicles across the country.
James Little Agency: Commercial Insurance in Keller
Are you a business owner looking to ensure your commercial property? James Little Agency offers a range of commercial property insurance policies for small business owners across Keller and surrounding areas. We offer property insurance, boiler and machinery insurance, debris removal insurance, builder’s risk, insurance, and more.
Homeowners Insurance in Keller
James Little homeowners insurance will ensure your home is financially protected in the event of a natural disaster, theft, or accident. There are indeed different types of homeowners insurance policies in Keller, which can seem quite overwhelming. But, don’t let this worry you! We’ll know everything you need to know about the homeowner’s policy in your region, and we’ll ensure you’ll receive the best coverage for your home.
Condo’s in Keller often require different insurance policies. This is because your condo home’s exterior will be covered by your condo’s association, while the interior (and all your belongings) is your responsibility. James Little condominium insurance will cover:
- Alterations and additions to the interior of your condo. Such as fixtures and appliances.
- Reimbursement for medical and liability claims due to property damage.
Regular property insurance policies do not account for floods. Often you’ll need to purchase a flood insurance policy on top of your property insurance. In the US, flood insurance covers can be purchased through various insurance companies, including the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). That being said, the policy wording can be quite complicated to understand. If you’re interested in purchasing a flood insurance policy, reach out to the insurance agents at James Little Agency for more information.
Do you own a rental property? Property investments are an asset which needs to be protected. Landlord insurance policies can ensure landlords receive coverage for property damage, legal counsel fees, and even reimbursement for lost rental income.
A landlord’s insurance simply protects the house’s exterior; if you’re currently residing in a rental property, you may require renters insurance (tenants insurance) to protect your belonging. Tenants renting a home can apply for three basic types of personal protection.
These include personal possessions, liability covers, and additional living expenses. Tenants will also have the choice of using two insurance policies. Actual cash value entails the insurance company pays a tenant to replace stolen or lost possessions (minus the depreciation cost). Replacement cost entails the actual cost of replacing a stolen or lost possession without including the cost of depreciation.
Life Insurance in Keller
At James Little, we offer a range of life insurance policies in Keller to ensure your family remains well protected under dire circumstances. Our team of insurance agents currently provides term life insurance, universal life insurance, and whole life insurance plans.
- Term Life Insurance Provides short-term support for those who have lost a family member. Term life insurance ensures your family members receive death benefit protection anywhere between 10 to 20 years. You can also choose to convert their term life insurance to a more permanent policy.
- Whole Life Insurance: This form of life insurance will ensure your family is permanently protected. It also has an added savings component, which builds cash value.
- Universal Life Insurance: If you prefer a more flexible option, Universal Life Insurance can be a perfect choice. With this form of insurance, clients can customize their policies to fit their lifestyle.
James Little: An Insurance Agency you can Trust
An independent insurance company situated in Fort Worth, Texas, our James Little Agency team will provide you with the best policies to meet your insurance requirements.
Reach out to our team to receive a free, no-obligation quote